Beloved, welcome to the workshop with Maya to the beautiful island Bali.
This workshop is a journey to ourselves, our subtlety, sexuality.
In this journey we will go in a deeper meeting with our body:
- Exploring its nature, its sensuality, how the energy moves inside our body, how receptivity are born
- Recognizing what are the restrictions and blocks which limit the vitality in our body
- Helping to heal the body and soul past stories, traumatic sexual experience
- Opening new opportunities of playfulness and pleasure in the body, living it easily and naturally
- Opening and accepting our sensitivity, not only for ourselves but also in relationships with a partner, in relationships with people, how to show it in its purity and innocence
- Working in pairs we will learn to share through acceptance, without judgment and fears about subtle feelings, the nature and desires of the body
- Learning how to allow ourselves to see our beauty and open this beauty to the world
- We will see how sexuality turns into creative forms in our life
- We will understand how to live and realize the potential of creativity
We will go through different tantric practices, working with the subconscious levels and purifying it. We will use breathing practices, tantric massage, dance and sharing circles (questions and answers). We will work at the level of unity, connecting ourselves with the divine consciousness, the divine rhythm of the universe.
This workshop is for couples and for those who will come alone.
The retreat center, where the workshop will take place, is located in a quiet comfortable place in the north of the island and is drowning in greenery.
All bungalows are located on the territory of a cozy flowering garden, have access to the ocean, each bungalow has large windows with tropical greenery. Each room is decorated with a unique design and is named after a goddess or an enlightened master. Each bathroom has a hot shower. The retreat center has all kinds of services, such as relaxing massage, free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool and a library.
More information and registration: Julia email@example.com or +79263267076 (calls and WhatsApp)